This massive edition of the show features a Gamers Confab segment with Mitch Krpata (Boston Phoenix, et al); Nels Anderson (Klei Entertainment); and Brad Gallaway (GameCritics.com). We discuss a slew of games we've played recently, and we successfully persuade Mitch to stop hating LittleBigPlanet. Well, maybe not.
Segment 2 features a roundtable conversation with Patrick Klepek (EGMi), Matthew Burns (Shadegrown Games), and Chris Dahlen (Kill Screen) recorded at GDC. We chat about our favorite sessions at the conference and trade a few stories. Did you know Patrick covered his first GDC at the age of 14, accompanied by his father?
Segment 3 features a short chat with Sean Duncan, also recorded at GDC. Sean is a professor in the School of Education and the Interactive Media Studies program at Miami University
I hope you enjoy the show, and thanks for listening!
- Listen to any episode of the podcast directly from this page by clicking the yellow "Listen Now" button on the right.
- Download the podcast directly here.
- Mitch Krpata's Insult Swordfighting
- Nels Anderson's Above 49
- Brad Gallaway at GameCritics.com
- Patrick Klepek at EGMi
- Matthew Burns' Shadegrown Games
- Chris Dahlen's Kill Screen Magazine
- Sean Duncan's website
Games discussed in this episode:
- Gods Eater Burst
- Yakuza 4
- Monster Tale
- Metro 2033
- Cysis 2
- Dragon Age 2
- Nitrone Games
- Dead Space 2
- Battlestar Galactica board game