This episode is all about music in games. I'm joined by guests Dan Bruno (Harmonix, Cruise Elroy) and Kirk Hamilton (Gamer Melodico, Joystiq), two excellent game writers who are also talented musicians.
We each play a collection of clips from our favorite pieces of game music, and we discuss why they serve the games they're written for so effectively. You'll hear everything from chiptunes to orchestral scores. If you can, listen to the show with headphones to catch all the details in the music we play.
I hope you enjoy the show, and thanks for listening!
- Listen to any episode of the podcast directly from this page by clicking the yellow "Listen Now" button on the right.
- Download the podcast directly here.
I hope you enjoy the show.
- Gamer Melodico
- Cruise Elroy
- Kirk Hamilton's home page
- Dan Bruno's home page
- Phoenix Wright: Maya Fey's Theme (played by Kirk)
- Bob-omb Battlefield Theme (played by Dan)