Students in Wabash College's first Game Design course (HUM 277) recently created short original games using a tool called Twine. Twine is a simple but powerful program for creating interactive fiction, where players read stories and interact by clicking links in the text.
We're pleased to share these Twine games with the Wabash community. Feel free to share your thoughts on any of the ones you play in the comment section below.
And stay tuned for our end-of-semester Wabash Game Jam featuring playable 2D and 3D games, all designed by Wabash students!
- Me[mori] by Kyle Schwab
- When Life Gives You Lemons by Ivan Neshkov
- 2 Paths by Duc Trinh
- Alone by Amiliano Aguilar
- Finding a Date for Formal by Campbell Higbie
- The Grind by Tyler Owensby
- Décollage by Luke_Walker
- A Day Exploring by Tom Witkowski
- The Choice by Blake Jennings
- Lessons From The Lake by Tyler Hampton
- The Mission by Matiss Strods
- Riches by Jessie Caldwell
- Fences by Patrick Embree
- The Long Walk Home by Andrew Baker
- Just a Thought by Grayden Gilmore
- The Mirage by Andrew Rodgers
- Decisions by Matthew Bowman
- A Sunday of Music by Nathan Brock
- Spelunking by Tyler Trepton